Chans Furniture, established in 1989, offers an exceptional selection of furniture and fine art pieces imported from all over Asia. Our areas of expertise are Chinese antique furniture, bronze statues and traditional hand-painted lacquered furniture, all offered at great discount prices. We also specialize in custom-made design to the trade and hospitality industry.
Chans Furniture (chansestore) is now on FaceBook! Like us for updates, photos, and specials on our products.
Beckham Bathroom 42-inch Sink Vanity SW-3882SB-TK-42
Dimensions: 42 x 22 x 35”H
Featuring a larger storage area, the traditional Beckham bathroom sink vanity is a perfect fit for those searching for a sophisticated and practical addition to their bathroom décor. This vanity includes fully-functional drawers and two central doors that open to reveal ample storage space and easy plumbing access. The Baltic brown granite countertop accompanies the lush finish of the cabinet body, complimenting the carved accents. Imagine the total transformation of your bathroom décor with the addition of the space-enhancing and practical Beckham bathroom sink vanity.
The Baltic brown granite counter top is made of the highest quality to be durable and long-lasting and to resist the effects of prolonged exposure to humid conditions.
Only curbside delivery is available. Please provide a daytime phone number for delivery purposes
- Fully assembled by the manufacturer, sink and countertop pre-installed
- Baltic brown granite counter top (one large genuine piece)
- White under mount porcelain sink
- 6 functional side drawers are with full extension metal slides
- Materials: Solid Wood Structure & CARB Ph2 Certified Panels
- Cabinet Style: Classic, Color: Dark Brown
- Large storage compartment, back panel pre-cut opening for easy plumbing access
- 1" (h) backsplash is attached to the countertop
- Faucet, 3 holes - 8" widespread, sold separately for $125
Disclaimer: Cabinet finish may appear darker in different lighting. Due to the nature of natural stones, it's normal for stone countertops and sinks to have variation in color and texture, discolored spots, pores, veins or other birthmarks and imperfections. Therefore, these are NOT considered defective. To avoid any dirt or stain from getting into the stone, we highly recommend you to seal any stone surfaces before installation.